Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Decorations

I am about to decorate my foot up TCA's butt. This is such a pain! I thought it'd be easy to think of some fun touches full of personality. Not true. I can't come up with anything good!

I spent most of Sunday afternoon crying because I have no idea what I'm doing with this wedding nonsense. Surprise surprise.

However, in the past couple of days I have:
  1. Finalized the bridal shower invite list/addresses
  2. Addressed 49/80 envelopes
  3. Received the wedding photographer contract
  4. Contacted the caterer to set up a testing
  5. Contacted the coordinator at TCA to set up a meeting/viewing of the reception room
  6. Forced Josiah to contact the officiant to set up a meeting
Other than addressing invitations, it's not much to write home about. But at least I am trying to do something. Anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment