I spent most of Sunday afternoon crying because I have no idea what I'm doing with this wedding nonsense. Surprise surprise.
However, in the past couple of days I have:
- Finalized the bridal shower invite list/addresses
- Addressed 49/80 envelopes
- Received the wedding photographer contract
- Contacted the caterer to set up a testing
- Contacted the coordinator at TCA to set up a meeting/viewing of the reception room
- Forced Josiah to contact the officiant to set up a meeting
Other than addressing invitations, it's not much to write home about. But at least I am trying to do something. Anything!