Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hardpressed

I am obsessed with all things letterpress. It all started with the invitations. But now it's spread to thank you cards, calendars, fortune tellers, moleskine notebooks (I know, right?) and now ... recipe cards!!

While I was browsing Design*Sponge, I came across this post with the most darling letterpress recipe cards.

One D*S reader suggested including a recipe card in each bridal shower invitation, then asking party-goers to return them to the bride with a recipe. I think this is the greatest. Idea. Ever.

I love cooking. I love cooking for people. I love cooking for Josiah. I love cooking for myself.

I pull almost all of my recipes from Cooking Light, with the occasional Bon Appetit or Food and Wine recipe thrown in. But I would love to have a collection of tried and trued family favorites to store in a recipe file.


Letterpress recipe cards by Moontree Press


P.S. - I can't wait to debut my wedding invitation design. I've been working with the lovely ladies at Invited Ink and I am so excited. Sally Ann drew me up a custom invite and I couldn't be more excited. It's so beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for recipe cards =) I totally agree with you as I've been to a few bridal showers that incorporated this wonderful idea. Don't forget to pick out a cute recipe card box or binder thing for your guests to insert their cards into.

    ReplyDelete