Friday, October 16, 2009

Flight Friday

I am currently in the airport, waiting to (hopefully) board my plane to Baltimore. I can't even wait to see Amanda this afternoon. It's hard to believe I haven't seen her in two-and-a-half months. This will be the first time she sees my engagement ring! So exciting. So much wedding stuff will get done this weekend. Hell yeah.

As of yesterday, I weighed 136.0. Pretty stoked about that. Dropped 1.2 pounds in less than a week. I didn't get to ride that much because of vacation preparations and being mildly ill (Josiah is full-on ill). BUtttt, I bought a road bike on Wednesday! I can't wait to ride it when I get home.

Sorry for the short update, but I've got to pay attention to the standby situation!

Edit: Didn't get on the first flight. Hopefully I'll get there at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment