Monday, March 8, 2010

Crizzlin shiznit

I think my favorite part of the wedding has been our invitations. I am obsessed with them.

I am equally infatuated with the RSVP cards. When Invited Ink created the design, I instantly fell in love with this mad lib style response postcard. Josiah is a high school English teacher (and English graduate student), and I'm a journalist ... so the grammar game fits our nerdy personalities.

The RSVPs are addressed to my parents' house, so every day I bother them with a phone call around 3:30. It's been a blast to read everyone's answers. These are some of the early RSVPers (God bless your souls) that have been anxiously awaiting their Internet debut. Enjoy!




From the good people over at Llena de Moras.




From our boss haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment