Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mini tour of TCA

In January, my mom and I met with the event coordinator at the Tempe Center for the Arts. We went through the building and answered some general questions.

Just yesterday we had our final walkthrough. The whole family tagged along as we met with the coordinator and our caterer contact, Melissan from Santa Barbara. It was a great meeting and we hashed out some details I hadn't thought of. I felt really great coming out of the walkthrough and was honestly really excited. You may have figured out that I tend to swing from hating the wedding to being stoked for it. Yesterday was one of the few occassions I felt truly confident about this crazy ass event. I know it'll be great.

Anyway, here are some pictures from when I went in January.

This is one of the dressing rooms. They're pretty sweet ... TCA is an art gallery/theatre, so they have actually dressing rooms. It's pretty convenient.



Welcome to the Lakeside Room ... The buffet will actually be in this area, just right of where the picture was taken. That way the food won't take up the reception room's space.



Here are some pictures of the reception room. The floor is obnoxiously hideous, but once linens are on and the chairs are surrounding tables, you don't really notice it.





No comments:

Post a Comment