But. Being a teacher and a student, he is one of those lucky assholes who gets a winter break. What kind of 24-year-old still gets winter break? So jealous.
Any time I have asked him to do anything ("Let's go register!" "Can you try on suits?" "When are you going to create a wedding playlist?"), he pushes it off until winter break.
Now that winter break is quickly approaching, I am hereby creating Josiah's Winter Break Wedding To-Do List.
- Search the Internet for men's wedding fashion.
- Go to Banana Republic and J. Crew to try on suiting.
- Develop plan for groomsmen's outfits.
- Come with me to Target and Crate and Barrel to register for gifts.
- Gather songs and create a preliminary playlist for the wedding.
- Find someone to man the iPod/laptop music situation.
- Order wedding rings.
- Find birth certificate and apply for passport.
- Make a decision on the honeymoon location so we can book a flight.
Hopefully we can cross at least half of those things off the last by January 2.