Friday, November 20, 2009

Not really about weddings

OK, so you all know my love for crepes. I told this weird guy I know, Eric, that our wedding cake was s tack of 500 crepes with 499 different fillings. I decided this was actually a good idea and googled "crepe cake."

Here's what I found.


Eric and I decided to tackle this recipe. Which means, I'll tackle it and Eric will put it in his mouth. That's how it usually goes.

Here are some past (crappy pictures) from my baking adventures. Last night I stayed up until 1 a.m. baking this Pear Pie with Streusel Topping and Caramel Sauce for my office's Thanksgiving potluck. In the process Noah stole a stick of butter and I burned myself. This is typical of my baking adventures.


A couple weeks ago, I had some friends over for a dinner party. I made Seafood Arrabbiata Pasta for dinner, and Chocolate Stout Layer Cake with Chocolate Frosting for dessert. They all drank chocolate stout with ice cream too! I really love cooking and entertaining. I wish I could bake all day!


Don't mind the crappy cell phone pictures. I just bought a new charger and battery for my real camera, so I'm going to try to make more use of that instead of my terrible iPhone.

5 comments:

  1. also, i would like to point out to the large number of amanda's friends who follow this blog (??) that i'm an expert crepe maker, as our mutual east coast friends have experienced first hand recently. and finally, SUCK IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kewl. you are going to make so many crepes this tuesday! invite rob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is definitely the most commented on blog entry in celeste's life. boom. TONY SEZ "YA WELCOM. BOOOOOM."

    ReplyDelete
  4. so you decided to go through with the comment? good for you! by the way, i kicked out both rob and amanda and now dr. tenizzz is my best man. suck it.

    ReplyDelete